Between August 30th and October 17th, PartyPoker will host the “Boosted Hours” promotion, which allows you to get up to 3 times more points at the fast poker tables. At the same time, “extended hours” take 5 hours a day!
Rakeback boost at fastforward tables
After the regular rake races were canceled in the room, the traffic at the fast poker tables dropped noticeably. To fix this, the administration decided to hold an interesting action that allows you to get 2-3 times more points for 5 hours a day.
At the same time, the promotion is valid only on Fastforward tables. What are the conditions? Let’s review them in more detail:
- The points boost starts one hour after each time slot. Happy Hour starts at 01:00, 03:00, 08:00, 17:00, and 20:00 CET;
- All points are doubled, except for the interval from 4 to 5 in the morning – here the coefficient will be x3;
- Additional rakeback is credited along with the main one on Mondays;
- Registration for the promotion is not required;
- All players are eligible for the promotion, including the Diamond Club and Diamond Club Elite elite tiers.
It is logical that by holding such a promotion the administration of the room wants to increase online game. This is especially required after recent updates, which have noticeably knocked down cash players.
Most likely, active play will reappear at the limits of 200-500. At the same time, the emergence of online can be expected at some fast Omaha limits.
If you play during this time, get ready for a massive influx of all your favourite players from Latin America.